Increase Your Practice Revenue with Simple Single Implants™
Does the idea of enhancing your practice with SIMPLE single dental implants appeal to you? If you are a Nashville dentist, it probably should. Sound like a bold statement? Not really. At least not when you consider that most patients would prefer to have all dental implant treatments done by their own dentist, in one location. Simple Single Implants was developed to serve that need.
What is it?
Simple Single Implants is a quality continuing education curriculum, created to educate dentists in a game-changing new approach to implantology. Featuring a special technique proven to reduce procedure time as well as patient discomfort, SSI curriculum is receiving rave reviews from its students. You’ll get thorough, state-of-the-art, hands-on training sure to help you feel confident in your surgical implant skills, from surgical placement to final restoration. Geared toward the general dentist, these courses will translate into valuable new skills to better serve your patients.
The Bottom Line
The Simple Single Implants curriculum shows you how to deliver a cost-effective implant system, making dental implant treatment more accessible for your patients than ever before. Naturally, more affordable implants leads to increased business for your dental practice, which means increased practice revenue and a healthier bottom line.
- SSI Live –
- Designed for the general dentist new to implant surgery but desiring focused implant education specifically designed for everyday practice. Participants will observe and assist the course instructors in actual implant surgeries and restorative procedures. In addition to lectures and procedure participation, hands-on didactic training on implant models is an integral part of this course curriculum.
- SSI Surgical –
- Participants will be able to use their new didactic skills to actually place 1-2 implants on pre-screened patients in a controlled environment under the direct supervision of NII faculty. This course is designed for the dentist that wants to take their implant skills to the next level surgically.
- SSI Squared –
- Multiple complex cases illustrating solutions to everyday restorative challenges and reconstructions. This course is designed for the dentist that is familiar with implantology but desires a more advanced restorative implant education. Examples of cases are surgeries with multiple implants, larger restorative cases, quadrants, over dentures, sinus bumps, full arches with zirconium bridges, “all-on-6”, etc.
- AACD Accreditation
- The Misch Institute Graduation
- CIRP Implant Externship
- Over 1,000 combined hours of continuing education in cosmetics and implantology
- Over 5,000 successful implant procedures
- Over 25 years of combined implant dentistry experience
- In depth knowledge of multiple implant systems and applications
For course pricing and registration information, click HERE.
SSI™ is a division of the Nashville Implant Institute.
NASHVILLE IMPLANT INSTITUTE | 4251 Lebanon Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076 | (615) 489-8418
Full Mouth Dental Implants | Dental Implant Cost | Nashville Dental Implants |Implants Nashville | Dental Implants | Dental Implants Hermitage | All on Four Implants | Oral Implants Nashville | Best Implants Nashville | Implants Nashville Dentist | Hermitage Dental Implants | Implant Cost Nashville | Nashville Implant Cost