Designed with Your Success in Mind
Simple Single Implants™ Curriculum was designed to give dentists the opportunity to observe, assist, and perform live implant procedures in a controlled environment using state-of-the-art equipment. We wanted to give general dentists the ability to gain valuable skills and confidence in performing complete implant care, from surgical placement to final restoration. Nothing spells success like skill + confidence + experience. The feedback we are receiving from our outstanding course participants has been overwhelming! Here are just a couple of recent examples:
SSI™ STUDENT REVIEWS
“This is an excellent course for any general dentist looking to get their feet wet or get more comfortable with surgical implant dentistry! It is very practical and geared toward the general dentist. I am very glad I took this course. Drs. Whitefield and Clayton are great and very down to earth. Their implant coordinator Robin is super. I was able to place 3 implants on one patient at this course! I would highly recommend!”
~ Adam D. Fusco Dmd
“I attended the March 26-28, 2015 SSI Surgical Course. Both instructors, Dr. Mark Whitefield and Dr. Ashley Clayton, were very thorough and knowledgeable. They gave everyday practical instructions and useful tips. I loved the course. The course was small with individualized instruction. There were only three students. Where else can you take a class where there are only three students and two professors? There were three intense days. The course included lecture, we observed and assisted our instructors as they performed two surgeries, and we each placed two implants ourselves. Well worth the time and money. Highly recommend SSI. Many thanks to Mark and Ashley and their knowledgeable staff members.”
~ Jim Bragg
Does the idea of enhancing your practice with
SIMPLE SINGLE IMPLANTS™
Appeal to you? We have new SSI™ Surgical course dates coming soon, so be sure to
And follow us for upcoming announcements.
- SSI Live –
- Designed for the general dentist new to implant surgery but desiring focused implant education specifically designed for everyday practice. Participants will observe and assist the course instructors in actual implant surgeries and restorative procedures. In addition to lectures and procedure participation, hands-on didactic training on implant models is an integral part of this course curriculum.
- SSI Surgical –
- Participants will be able to use their new didactic skills to actually place 1-2 implants on pre-screened patients in a controlled environment under the direct supervision of NII faculty. This course is designed for the dentist that wants to take their implant skills to the next level surgically.
- SSI Squared –
- Multiple complex cases illustrating solutions to everyday restorative challenges and reconstructions. This course is designed for the dentist that is familiar with implantology but desires a more advanced restorative implant education. Examples of cases are surgeries with multiple implants, larger restorative cases, quadrants, overdentures, sinus bumps, full arches with zirconium bridges, “all-on-6”, etc.
- AACD Accreditation
- The Misch Institute Graduation
- CIRP Implant Externship
- Over 1,000 combined hours of continuing education in cosmetics and implantology
- Over 5,000 successful implant procedures
- Over 25 years of combined implant dentistry experience
- In depth knowledge of multiple implant systems and applications
For course pricing and registration information, click HERE.
SSI™ is a division of the Nashville Implant Institute.
NASHVILLE IMPLANT INSTITUTE | 4251 Lebanon Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076 | (615) 489-8418
Full Mouth Dental Implants | Dental Implant Cost | Nashville Dental Implants |Implants Nashville | Dental Implants | Dental Implants Hermitage | All on Four Implants | Oral Implants Nashville | Best Implants Nashville | Implants Nashville Dentist | Hermitage Dental Implants | Implant Cost Nashville | Nashville Implant Cost